Welcome to the home of DNA Music Camps at the Black Range Lodge.
We invite you to join THE HARD ROAD TRIO at the historic Black Range Lodge on the edge of the Gila Wilderness for a unique New Mexico acoustic music experience, quality instruction and an outstanding gathering of players, singers and writers. Our Songwriter Session happens the first weekend in May and our DNA Music Camp takes place over Columbus Day Weekend, beginning with happy hour on Thursday and closing with a 3pm concert which is open to the public. This year we're excited to present our first annual Southwest Mandolin Camp November 1-3.
Please note our first Urban DNA Music Camp which will take place Jan. 17-19 in beautiful (and warm) Tucson, AZ at the 17th Street Music Club. See the page above for our stellar faculty and more details.
Thanks to all the wonderful folks who have come from as far away as Minnesota, Maryland, Arkansas, Texas and Colorado, along with participants up and down Interstate 25. You've helped us grow DNA Music Camp into an excellent music destination. See below for photos of our esteemed alumni!
Desert Night Acoustic Music Camps Offer:
- Classes in mandolin, banjo, bass, guitar, fiddle, voice, and songwriting
- Seminars in effective ensemble and musician self-care
- Yoga-based stretching and relaxation sessions
- Chair massage on site
- A beautiful setting and fresh, delicious food
- A smaller size group (40 people, maximum, for the October Acoustic Camp)
- Opportunities to perform with other players for other campers and for the public
- Faculty concerts
- Fun jams for all
Meals and lodging are arranged separately with the Black Range Lodge. Please contact Catherine at 575.895.5652 or firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations and information. Camping spaces are available.